Not only can we deliver brand new software solutions, we can analyze the legacy system, discuss its limitations with the client and build a new system while migrating all important data.
When to Consider a System Modernization?
- An existing system is based on outdated technologies which are no longer efficient
- A system no longer meets project objectives
- You receive regular complaints and feature requests from users
- Your business processes have changed significantly and the existing system no longer fits
- New systems or methods for integration have appeared and the existing system doesn’t offer smooth integration options
- Updates and changes to the existing system require a lot of man hours
- An update in one module causes conflicts in others
- Maintenance and support for the system is no longer provided by the vendor
- No updates have been provided to meet the latest security requirements
- Recent software or hardware is not compatible with your legacy system
Clearly, working with legacy systems creates risk.
Worse, it introduces the possibility of decreased performance, increased expenses in the form of mounting system maintenance and data inaccuracy—and even loss of information.
Why rely on outdated systems when you don’t have to?
Get in touch with us today to see how we can bring your system up-to-date. We can handle the most complicated cases with ease, even when there is no source code or documentation available.